Have A Question?
Chances are someone else has asked your question before! Take a look at some of the more common questions we get and see our response below. Hopefully we’ve answered it thoroughly.
If you have a question that sits outside of the below, please contact us via the contact page!
DO I NEED TO MAKE A BOOKING?
You only need to book if you want to come in a for formal seated lunch or dinner service.
We are taking walk-ins again for normal drinks. So if you just want to pop in for a frothy ale you are more than welcome. 🙂 Except Sundays! Sundays are super popular and we are currently selling tickets here.
ARE WE OPEN FOR DANCING FRIDAY & SATURDAY?
The Good News!
We do have live acoustic guitar Friday from 6pm – 9pm & SEACIRCUS Over28s is back. With DJ Chris G in the Main Room playing from 8.30pm and The Colonel playing RnB upstairs on the rooftop until 2am.
Saturday we have DJ Colin “Funky Col” McMillan playing from 5pm on the rooftop until 2am. Also the wonderful MAMA JAM is back LIVE on stage every Saturday from 10.30pm!!
We still have restricted numbers so try to get in earlier rather than later so you don’t miss out!
Thank you for bearing with us during these unusual times! 🙂
Do You Have A Dress Code?
- Wednesday and Thursday we simply ask for non-offensive clothing, footwear and normal casual wear. Work wear is fine. Thongs are fine. Tank Tops are fine. No bare feet. No shirtless.
- Friday/Saturday a casual dress code applies all day until 9pm; beyond 9pm a Smart Casual tidy dress code applies. If you have any questions regarding the dress code please give us a call. (no runners, no steel caps, no hoodies, no sports gear, no surf gear, no dodgy, baggy, wrinkly T-shirts; collared shirts requested, smart dressy street shoes or leathers, no tatty ripped or dirty jeans -designer rips are fine, no crumpled shirts etc). No bumbags or mens shoulder/side bags.
- Sunday is normal casual day wear. Yes thongs are ok! But no sports wear, no work wear -trade/hi vis/steel caps etc, no singlets or tank tops. No bare feet. No shirtless. No swim wear. No crocs. No bumbags or mens shoulder/side bags.
- Tattoos? No face tattoos or offensive tattoos. Head tattoos not recommended.
Are There Age Restrictions?
- For the majority of the week, any functions or dinner bookings the age limit is 18+.
- After 9pm Friday we aim for a 28yo+ crowd
- After 9pm Saturday night we aim for a 25yo+ crowd
- All day Sunday we are strictly a 21yo+ crowd
- Please call if you have any queries
- What about minors?The Deck est 2013 permits the entry of minors when in the company of their 18yo+ legal parent/guardian AND only when partaking in a meal/private function. Minors are not allowed outside on the deck after 4pm or on premise after 9pm. We strongly remind parents that small children require their constant supervision. Under no circumstance are minors permitted alcohol.
Do You Accept Credit Cards or PayWave?
We accept all major credit cards except Diners. A surcharge fee applies for all credit payments. We encourage Tap N Go, Paywave, ApplePay, etc
How do I start a bar tab?
We encourage the use of Bar Tabs to keep our service as fast as possible. Bar Tabs are started with a valid Credit Card (not a Debit Card) and a valid driver’s license or passport.
Do You Have ATM’s?
Yes. We have two ATM’s on premise, one located at the top of the stairs in the restaurant and one is downstairs in the Main Bar.
Can I BYO?
The Deck est 2013 is a fully licensed venue with an extensive range of beer, cider, spirits, liqueurs and non-alcoholic beverages for you to explore and play with. However we are not a BYO venue.
Do We Cater To Dietary Requirements?
The Deck est 2013 takes the highest possible precautions when catering to dietary requirements and all care is taken during prep and service; however we cannot 100% guarantee the absence of egg, nut, soy, milk, sesame, wheat, fish, lupins, treenuts, mammalian meats or shellfish from anything produced in our kitchen. Serious or life threatening dietaries require a reservation and a minimum 24 hours notice prior to attending.
What About Birthday Parties?
We would love to help you celebrate your Birthday! How ever you want to celebrate it.
If you plan on having a low key lunch or dinner you can simply book a table HERE.
If you were planning on coming out on a Friday night you can join our SeaCircus over28’s members HERE for all sorts of goodies.
If you planned on coming on Saturday night you can join us as a Deck VIP member HERE Our VIP members are entitled to drink cards, food options, free entry invites to special events all sorts of goodies that go beyond just your birthday.
If you wanted to go all out and reserve an exclusive space for a Special Birthday Function event, like your 30th, 40th or even your Centenary 100 not out, please contact us HERE.
Of course you can just pop in with a crew and celebrate informally too!
Can I bring a birthday cake and do you charge a cake fee?
Absolutely you can bring a cake!! What’s a birthday without a cake? And no way, we don’t charge a cake fee. Who does that?
Ideally, please call us directly so we can best assist making your Birthday a wonderful experience. We are here to help you celebrate your way!
I Smoke. Do You Have A Space For Me?
The Deck est 2013 has a designated smoking area upstairs outside all day. There is no smoking inside the venue at any time.
Do We Having Parking Nearby?
Yes we do. Behind us there is a council car park off Bay Lane (metered until 6pm Mon-Sat; free all day Sun) as well as parking around the Frankston Football Ground at Plowman Place. There is some strict time limited parking directly out the front on Nepean Hwy.